Standard Delivery Information
In order to clarify our delivery we have outlined the timescales and charges below, but if you have any questions feel free to contact us.
We employ a first rate courier to deliver our gifts, and orders received before 15:00 will be processed for next working day delivery unless otherwise specified. Next working day delivery is defined as follows:
- Orders received Monday-Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Orders received on a Friday will be delivered on a Monday
- Orders for items placed over a weekend will be despatched the following Monday for delivery on the Tuesday. Orders placed over a Bank Holiday weekend will be despatched the following Tuesday for delivery on the Wednesday.
- Please note some deliveries to the Isle of Man will be delayed on the 7th June and 5th July due to independent bank holidays, these deliveries will most likely reach their destination the following Monday.
- Please note: orders for perishables (including cheese and other fresh food hampers) will not be dispatched on Fridays, unless Saturday delivery has been selected. Orders for perishables placed on Fridays will be dispatched the following Monday, for delivery on Tuesday.
- 'Standard' Delivery is for UK mainland addresses. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Isles and Isle of Man incur an Over the Water Premium.
The following charges and timescales also apply:
- Standard Delivery = £6.50
- Standard Next Working Day Delivery = £6.50
- Standard Delivery Highlands and Northern Ireland = £14.60 (Due to the remote locations please allow upto 48 hours for delivery)
- Standard Delivery Scottish Isles, Outer Hebrides & Channel Islands = £25.35 (allow 48-72 hours for delivery)
- Standard Delivery Isle of Wight = £13.70 (allow 24-48 hours for delivery)
- Standard Delivery Isle of Man = £25.35 (allow 48-72 hours for delivery)
- Standard Delivery Republic of Ireland = £15.20 (allow 48 hours for delivery)
- Saturday Delivery (morning service, Mainland UK Only) = £11.50
For specific delivery enquiries please contact us with the recipient’s postcode and we will be happy to advise.