Terms and Conditions
BUYER: means any person, firm or company purchasing goods supplied by Simply Thank You (STY.Com Ltd).
CONDITIONS OF SALE: Orders are only accepted subject to the Terms & Conditions detailed on this web site and only relate to the United Kingdom. Acceptance of an order is indicated by the receipt of an acknowledgment email from STY.Com Ltd. STY.Com Ltd reserves the right to decline to trade with the Buyer.
1. All information contained in the STY.Com Ltd web site is accurate at the point of publishing. STY.Com Ltd does not accept any responsibility for damage, injury, loss or expense resulting from any errors or omissions.
2. Flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
3. We reserve the right to substitute any product with an alternative of equal quality and value without prior notice.
4. In the event that we are unable to supply a product (or its substitute) we shall inform you as soon as possible, and reimburse payment in full no later than 30 days after your intended delivery date.
1. To enable us to fulfill your order we will require full accurate details of both you and the recipient, including name, address, and full postcode and if possible a contact telephone number. Incorrect details may lead to a delay in your order being fulfilled.
2. Orders can only be processed upon receipt of full payment details. Payment is made ‘Secure Trading’, a secure online real-time payment service supporting all major credit cards and debit cards with the major UK acquiring banks for Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Delta, JCB and American Express. We do not accept payment via Diners Club or Department Store Cards.
3. We cannot accept orders for alcoholic gifts from any person under the age of 18 years, or deliver to any recipient who is under the age of 18 years.
4. Under the Licensing Act of 1964 (UK) and 1976 (Scotland) it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy, or attempt to buy, alcoholic liquor. It is an offence under Sections 32 and 33 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act 1988 (Ireland) for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor. It is an offence under Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1990 for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor.
5. Orders received and accepted by STY.Com Ltd before 16.30 hours will be despatched on the same day, next available working day, or on the day preceding the specified delivery date, subject to stock availability. Orders received after 16.30 hours will be despatched the following working day subject to stock availability. By clicking the “Checkout” button you are consenting to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
6. Once we accept your order you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your order details.
This will contain a reference number to be used in any further correspondence.
7. If you wish to amend or cancel your order you may do so by giving 48hours notice to our call centre either by phone 0800 136545 or by e-mail email@example.com
8. A full refund will be given for cancelled orders within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
9. STY.Com Ltd trades inline with the new European Directive on distance selling which is incorporated into UK law by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
10. If you are not satisfied in any way with the gifts or service STY.Com Ltd has provided then complaints should be addressed to our call centre (contact details as per clause 7 above.)
1. Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next working day via courier.
2. No deliveries can be made on a Sunday or on Public Holidays.
3. The courier will deliver to your chosen address in good faith, and we cannot accept responsibility if the recipient is no longer at such address, or if the recipient refuses to accept, or fails to return the gift(s)
4. For delivery to particular organisations, where a third party is involved, for example office buildings, hospitals and airports, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of such organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
5. Surcharges are applicable for delivery to certain locations. Please refer to the delivery section on this website for full details prior to placing your order.
1. Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this website and/or our service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of this website and/or our service
2. We shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the website and/or our service impossible or impractical.
3. We exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access this website and/or our service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise provided that nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions. We will post any changes on this website and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access this website or our service. Changes will be effective 24 hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
2. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to this website and/or our Services for any reason at any time.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in this website, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
5. A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act
6. In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
7. Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. No part of any STY.Com Ltd publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written approval of STY.Com Ltd. It is acknowledged that all trademarks and trade names mentioned on the STY.Com Ltd Web site are the property of their respective companies/owners.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Below are the rules that apply to all competitions, offers, prize draws, surveys and questionnaires that appear on the site (all of which are referred to as 'competitions' below). In addition to these rules there may be special terms & conditions which are relevant to individual competitions, this will appear as a link on the relevant competition.
Competitions are open to UK residents over the age of 18, with the exception of employees of Simply Thank You, or any employees of the companies who operate the website or web-based promotion and competition offering.
No purchase is necessary for the entry into a competition.
All valid entries will go into the draw, if applicable.
No warranty as to the quality or suitability of any prize is offered.
For each competition we will set out on the site the final date for entry into each competition or the number of entries we will accept before closing the draw. This information will be available for each prize but will not be made available in our site terms and conditions. This information will be displayed in the following or similar format: "This prize will end: (date: dd/mm/yyyy) OR (number of entries)."
We reserve the right to provide a cash alternative for any prize. You will not have the right to require payment of the cash alternative unless we agree otherwise. The cash value of each prize will be available for each competition, but will not be made available in our site terms and conditions.
Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of each draw unless otherwise stated. If you have not claimed the prize within this time your prize will be void. Void prizes may be redrawn and offered to another entrant or offered in another competition.
Where competition winners are selected randomly, this will be done by computer within 7 working days of the closing date, unless specified otherwise in the individual competition.
Competition winners will be notified by social media, phone or email within 7 days of the draw.
It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address given are valid and correct.
Prizes can only be dispatched once we have confirmed that you have received our notification that you are the winner. If you are a winner you will be asked to confirm your postal address or the postal address where you would like the prize to be sent. This must be a UK address..
Winners may be included in publicity material, and by entering into a competition you agree to this. The names of all winners will be featured in the Winners page on www.simplythankyou.co.uk and our Facebook page and may be on others at our discretion.
Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unavailability an alternative prize of similar value and specification will be substituted.
Prizes images are merely an indication and may not exactly represent the prize offer. Offers are not necessarily exclusive to Simply Thank You and may also be available through other sites we operate, our partner sites and through our suppliers.
By participating in a competition and submitting information, respondents are agreeing to receive marketing offers from Simply Thank You and it's partner sites.